Skip to main content

Essence: Get big lashes VS Bourjois volumizer mascara





My criteria for a good mascara is to make my eyelashes longer,  reach the bottom of my lashes,  roll them well and especially a mascara that i can remove quickly without smudging my eyes, well personally i'm not fan of  waterproof mascara , I don't feel comfortable when I wear them and they hurt when I came to remove it.

Today I present 2 different kinds of mascara: one from Essence called "get big lashes" and  the other is from Bourjois  called "volumizer ". The common thing about these mascaras is that they are totally black and I like this feature about them because some other mascaras tend to be gray-black or brown-black..


The brushes  seems a little bit similar, however; the one from Eessence is more fluffy from the middle.. what I like about the Volumizer is that it has two steps system; one for  daytime and the other for night time (I hate to use the first step because it doesn't give me the wanted result ). 

Both of them don't clump the lashes and they separate them very well yet I have a complaint about the Essece one  ; it  doesn't curl my eyelashes the way I want them to be curled, because the large brushes can't really reach the tiny lashes, other thing is that I need to do more of one coat in order to get density and length to my eyelashes.
the volumizer contains that tiny lashes that are responsible for giving length and thickness unlike  the one from essence. 



The difference is very clear, for the more slimmer a mascara is,the more length and shape it gives, whereas the more bigger a brush mascara is, the more volume it gives for the lashes , and I personally sometimes use the essence one to give volume than I apply the bourjois one so that I can curl and lengthen my lashes very well :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lablabi a Tunisian Recipe. Une recette Tunisienne

Food recipe cuisine  Hello Everyone, So lets talk about food and international cuisine. If you are a world food taster and you have been in Tunisia, I bet that you didn't taste the so called dish "lablabi" which is a very public affordable food in Tunisia. It's a spicy dish with a bit of tasty flavors based on cumin. Mostly eaten during winter as it gives warmth to the body on a very cold day. So let's have a look of how it's made. Ingredients for 1 person: a small bowl of chickpeas one half boiled egg french bread (better to be one day old bread, you can use leftover bread) Water  3 tbs olive oil 1 clove of garlic 2 tbs harrissa (a popular tunisian chilly paste) 2 teaspoons of cumin 1 teaspoon red chilly pepper flakes salt In a pan full of water put the chickpeas and let them boil till they softens. add the salt, red chilly pepper flakes and just one teaspoon of cumin. (remember we have 2 teaspoons). In a small b

L'oréal Casting Creme Gloss :A conditioner like no other

Morning pretties , I  dyed my hair 3 months ago using the l'oréal casting créme gloss , the color is auburn 426 ( the same on the image).. What I like about this product is that it's without ammonia so it doesn't damage the hair like other dyes, the smell is really amazing so fruity I just love it, you don't feel like you are disgusted when you dye your hair , the package comes with 6 articles: practical gloves , the dye tube , the conditioner ,the developper cream, the paper of instructions and an edged lid that helps dying the hair without mess. Unlike other dyes this one is like a shampo it's more liquid so you need to be careful when using it. The color looks really amazing on the package it just attires the eyes, but the problem is that my hair is dark black so I didn't get what I desired , in brief if you have a black hair, this product will just make you hair darker with only some violet reflection under the daylight.. as  it's a non permanent dy

swatch: kiko pencil lip gloss

kiko pencil lip gloss 08 natural kiko pencil lip gloss 08 natural the swatch : kiko pencil lip gloss 08 natural  the color : a nude light rosy beige color which looks natural when you wear it , I think it goes most with lighter skin tones however for darker skin tones you can mix it with another dark color such as pink or purple , I think it will be a good mixture, (by the way i always mix lipsticks so that i can obtain other amazing colors ;) ) the formula: so pigmented , so hydriting and so glossy, eventhough it feels a little bit strange to talk about glossy pencils , this one   looks like a combination of a lipstick and a lipgloss :) I hope i was helpful :))