Skip to main content

face care routine

Green is color that attracts me in all care products, it's the color of nature , it seems that any product that has a green color attracts my eyes. Anyways today I want to represent my face routine in summer days. you know heat is unbearable for those who work during summer. It feels like you don't want to go out the whole day until the evening. however if it's an obligation then being fresh is the best solution to challenge hot days.. for me my face during the summer is my mirror and usually I lean not to use a lot of makeup or black liners,and I focus more for being fresh and cool just like a breeze.

So let me show you my steps for getting a fresh face:

The first time I come back home I underwear my clothes and I blink to the bathroom with my cleansers bag.
1.I take out all the makeup using Garnier skin naturals makeup remover milk which is enriched with grapes extract, I love the smell of this product , it looks really fresh and it removes well the makeup , it doesn't dry the skin but it makes it a little bit oily.

2. with my gel cleanser Yves Rocher hydra vegtal  I wash my face in circular motion so that I get sure that nothing from the makeup left. I like its smell because it's very natural and fresh; it's with cucumber extract (how I like this vegetable in skin cares products).

3.after wiping my face I took the mineral fresh water spray from monoprix and I spray it just over the face and the neck , oh how it's fresh! this mineral water tonifies and hydrates the skin it's a must have in the summer.

4. last but not least I took my gel cream and I apply it on my face gently. unlike the normal cream the gel cream is lighter and gelly, it does never leave that heavy oily feeling on the face. it's fresh an so comfortable on the skin it looks like a serum.



Comments

  1. So lovely produts darlin!
    What about following each other? Just let me know!

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey caroline , yeah for sure , u r welcomme honey :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lablabi a Tunisian Recipe. Une recette Tunisienne

Food recipe cuisine  Hello Everyone, So lets talk about food and international cuisine. If you are a world food taster and you have been in Tunisia, I bet that you didn't taste the so called dish "lablabi" which is a very public affordable food in Tunisia. It's a spicy dish with a bit of tasty flavors based on cumin. Mostly eaten during winter as it gives warmth to the body on a very cold day. So let's have a look of how it's made. Ingredients for 1 person: a small bowl of chickpeas one half boiled egg french bread (better to be one day old bread, you can use leftover bread) Water  3 tbs olive oil 1 clove of garlic 2 tbs harrissa (a popular tunisian chilly paste) 2 teaspoons of cumin 1 teaspoon red chilly pepper flakes salt In a pan full of water put the chickpeas and let them boil till they softens. add the salt, red chilly pepper flakes and just one teaspoon of cumin. (remember we have 2 teaspoons). In a small b

L'oréal Casting Creme Gloss :A conditioner like no other

Morning pretties , I  dyed my hair 3 months ago using the l'oréal casting créme gloss , the color is auburn 426 ( the same on the image).. What I like about this product is that it's without ammonia so it doesn't damage the hair like other dyes, the smell is really amazing so fruity I just love it, you don't feel like you are disgusted when you dye your hair , the package comes with 6 articles: practical gloves , the dye tube , the conditioner ,the developper cream, the paper of instructions and an edged lid that helps dying the hair without mess. Unlike other dyes this one is like a shampo it's more liquid so you need to be careful when using it. The color looks really amazing on the package it just attires the eyes, but the problem is that my hair is dark black so I didn't get what I desired , in brief if you have a black hair, this product will just make you hair darker with only some violet reflection under the daylight.. as  it's a non permanent dy

My Journey to Malaysia: Batu Caves

Malaysia? you made the best choice! Here I share with you a guide for places I have been to in Malaysia. I will be sharing my experience each now and then, so please keep up to date. I still remember the day I landed in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. sorry couldn't find a better photo Malaysia is a mixture of Asians and Indians origins. You can see this mixture in the architecture, people and the streets. That's what makes Malaysia very special. The view through  my hotel's window during the dawn Whoever says Malaysia, says Batu Caves. Whoever says Batu Caves says the 272 stairs-steps... and yeah I got the challenge and climbed the stairs to get inside the Batu caves and found out what's in there. Unfortunately the status was under constructions Batu Caves While climbing the stairs, watch out the sudden appearance of monkeys. Y et it's really amazing to take photos of them. You may wonder why they are ca